famed trash

Monday, July 11, 2005

Pauly Shore is ready for his comeback

File Under:

Yeah, unfortunately, most of his fans aren't:

"Yeah, it's true. I want to have sex with that girl right there," Shore says, pointing to a female pedestrian below. "It's not as bad anymore. Now I'm at a point that if I do find that girl, I won't go back to my old ways."

This is Pauly Shore 2.0. He's abandon his philandering past and embracing his C-list slump. He cites Jamie Foxx, who once starred in "Booty Call," as an example of what he could become. Does that mean pop goes "The Weasel"?

"You don't want to bite the hand that feeds you," he says. "That noise and that thing and whoever I was then made me millions of dollars and got me to where I'm at right now and was hugely successful. I like to look at that as a good thing."

Anybody want something from the drugstore? I think I need an extra-strength Valium...

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

  • At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Tina B. quipped…

    I must be on crack because I loves me some Pauly Shore! LOL!

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger G-Man quipped…

    I think you've just made Pauly's Christmas card list...

     

Trash it like you own it!



[home]