famed trash

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Lindsay Lohan is eating

File Under:
Lindsay Lohan has a great smileLindsay Lohan has a great smile

That's the good news.

The bad news is LL is under the impression that if you throw up before leaving the house you don't have to brush your teeth anymore.

Yo! got trashy, bro:

  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger A Sheltered Town quipped…

    You're lookin' fabulous, my dear. What a slob that girl is, I mean seriously, I'd never leave the house without a once over from my stylist.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger G-Man quipped…

    LOL. Um, that's not me, but I do look 'fabulous'!

    My mommy says so.

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger A Sheltered Town quipped…

    I meant the site, honey. But you're fabulous too.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger G-Man quipped…

    Stop it! ;)

     

Trash it like you own it!



[home]