famed trash

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Dennis Rodman's got a new backpack

File Under:
Dennis Rodman

A lot can be said about hurling women over your shoulder and running into the forest, screaming. God knows pledging a fraternity wasn't easy...

But, what do you do when you're 40, married and sober?

The answer is you create a contest based on the ancient Finnish tradition of wife-stealing.

Sounds fun - if you can handle it. Isn't that right, Dennis?

"I'm not in shape... It could hurt the back," said the former Chicago Bulls and Detroit Pistons forward. But he promised to train for next year.

"I'll carry the kids around the house or something," he said.

Is he married to a midget? How the fuck does carrying the kids around the house prepare you for hauling your wife down a fuckin' track?!

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Nancy quipped…

    You totally made me spew my drink!
    Excellent question you pose. How will carrying the kids around the house prepare Dennis for hauling his wife down a fucking track?
    You crack me up.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger R2K quipped…

    :O) No trash here...

     
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger G-Man quipped…

    LOL! I guess that's why I discourage drinking and eating while browsing this blog.

     

Trash it like you own it!



[home]