famed trash

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Victoria Beckham admits she sucked

File Under:
Victoria Beckham

It seems Posh Spice has finally come to terms with her past and her complete lack of talent.

Well, it's either that or I'm just reading way too much into her drivel:

The line of denims she designed in conjunction with Rock and Republic are meanwhile selling like hotcakes. "I actually think I've found something I'm quite good at now," she said. "My jeans sold out really quickly in Harvey Nichols and in Kitson in LA."

And despite her reputation as a style icon, the mum-of-three said her pregnancies have left her with a less than model-esque physique. "I've got so much saggy skin on my stomach and I've got no bum at all!", joked the self-effacing star. "People tell me my jeans are like a wonderbra for their bum, but I have to take their word for it because I've got nothing back there at all!"

You can take my word for it, sugar-pops; you've got nothing up there, either.

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

Trash it like you own it!



[home]