famed trash

Friday, June 17, 2005

Tom and Katie's engagement (Part Deux)

File Under:
Katie Holmes flashes her engagement ring

What do you think goes through Katie's head as she flashes her smile and rock for the cameras?

Could it be: "If he tries to take my virginity, I swear to god, I will bust his fucking teeth in!"? Or is it: "Mommy, help! I'm so fucked!"?

In the course of the conference, Cruise and Holmes never touched but repeatedly made happy faces.

Yes, because let's remember, these two have the combined intellect of a 12-year-old.

(Cruise's sister and publicist, Lee Anne Devette, sat with them.) Holmes's ring, which Cruise said he bought "a while ago," had a tear-shaped diamond.

"A while ago" means: I had my sister pry it off Nic's skinny finger before I kicked her out of my crib.

As for setting a wedding date, "We have to discuss that," he said. "We're taking it one step at time."

I guess, the lawyers are still working on Katie's employment contract...

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

Trash it like you own it!



[home]