famed trash

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Paris Hilton is pregnant

File Under:
Is Paris Hilton pregnant?Is Paris Hilton pregnant?Is Paris Hilton pregnant?

Somebody shred the prenup, it appears Paris has hit the get-knocked-up-by-a-billionaire jackpot!

Yes, that's right. According to a German newspaper (and we just know they've got it right, right?) and their irrefutable photographic evidence, Paris is expecting.

Well, who's the dumb blond now?!

Okay, please don't answer that. I know it's still Paris.

Still, I have to admit I am somewhat stumped. I mean, I know she's looking forward to getting married, starting a family and "completing her life", but why does she have to do it all on the same day?

I guess we will all find out together on December 20th...

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

Trash it like you own it!



[home]