famed trash

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Loving Tom Cruise is a privilege

File Under:
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

Yes, that's right. If you think you can just walk up to Tom "I-wanna-help-you" Cruise and profess your undying love for him, well, I've got news for your - according to Katie Holmes, the little man with the big head is very fastidious.

As Holmes, 26, says of her 42-year-old boyfriend (since March): "I just feel so lucky to know him. It's such a privilege to love him. That's how I feel." Of Cruise's Scientology faith, Holmes says only: "I'm learning about it. And I'm excited."

She adds: "There are so many people who are so happy for us. And we're so happy. We're really enjoying each other. I miss him when he leaves the room. I miss him right now. I love being with him every second of the day.

Yeah, I'm so returning my Top Gun and Dawson's Creek DVD collector's editions.

I haven't been this nauseous since my 2-year old nephew peed on me.

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

Trash it like you own it!



[home]