famed trash

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lindsay Lohan goes through Puberty

File Under:
Lindsay Lohan

On Wednesday morning, Lohan also told Today's Matt Lauer that if she had had her way, attention would be paid to her acting, not to her social life.

Admitting that she hates the word "partying," the star of Herbie Fully Loaded, which opened Wednesday, said that she's a professional who would like a career just like Jodie Foster's.

"She's my main person I always look toward," said Lohan, who turns 19 on July 2.

The conversation then turned to her weight. Lauer pointed out when he first started interviewing her, she was more full-figured. "I just hit puberty!" she shot back at him.

No, I think she hit the crack pipe. I mean, how do you get knockers before hitting puberty?!

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

  • At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Hilary D. quipped…

    That girl is so retarded.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Grupdy quipped…

    "I just hit puberty!"

    BWAHAHA!

    How does she memorize her lines without a brain?

     

Trash it like you own it!



[home]