famed trash

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Jessica Simpson loves to give blow jobs

File Under:
Jessica Simpson and Nick LacheyJessica Simpson and Nick LacheyJessica Simpson and Nick Lachey

Why else would she walk around like she's "Deep Throat"?

The two were pictured as they left the Spider Club after a night on the town.

A spy reports that the two seemed "very much in love".

I think I'm gonna hurl--

Oops, too late...

Yo! got trashy, bro:

  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger A Sheltered Town quipped…

    Awesome job here. I love my hollywood trash with some real trash talk in it. Keep it dirty and never watch your mouth.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger G-Man quipped…

    Aww snap! That's like the nicest fuckin' thing anybody has ever said to me on this fuckin' blog.

    *blushes*

    I'm fuckin' speechless...

    *continues to wipe up his vomit*

     

Trash it like you own it!



[home]