famed trash

Friday, June 24, 2005

Jennifer Aniston keeps tabs on Brad

File Under:
Jennifer Aniston

And why wouldn't she? Rumor has it Angelina is pregnant with Brad's baby.

AWW SNAP!

I know!

While the couple have been ultra-top secretive about their relationship, they've been open about their desires for big families.

In the past, Angelina, 30, has said she prefers adoption, and she even adopted son Maddox, 3, in Cambodia in 2002. "I'm drawn to kids that are already born. I believe I'm meant to find my children in the world and not necessarily have them genetically." But now her feelings for Brad, 41, may be changing her mind. "Angelina is very giving, and if she thinks a baby will make Brad happy, she probably won't hesitate," the source adds.

Well, there you go, one more celeb to add to the pregnancy watch list...

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

  • At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Tina B. quipped…

    Interesting. I'll keep my fingers on the pulse of this one!

     

Trash it like you own it!



[home]