famed trash

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dated Lindsay Lohan Exclusive

File Under:
Lindsay Lohan arrives at the SNL wrap party

So I'm back after a somewhat involuntary one-week hiatus with some dated tittle-tattle concerning our favorite "Mean Girl": Lindsay Lohan.

It's a good thing that gossip doesn't come with an expiration date.

But then again, so what if it did? I mean, who in their right mind would pass up a story that involves a nightclub, Linds and a famed lothario?

Exactly! That's what I thought.

This eye-witness account landed in my mail box last week, but I never got around to posting it due to the aforementioned "technical difficulties"

Anyhow, it appears someone was keeping an eye on Linds as she was living it up with mom and a new guy at last week's SNL wrap party in NYC:

I saw LL last night at the SNL wrap party at Rock Candy. That girl is super skinny and I don't mean that in a good way. She sorta reminded me of Nicole Kidman, you know, super skinny, blond hair, no more freckles. I didn't stick till the biter end as the party sucked chunks and I got lucky before the booze kicked in. No, not with LL. She was hanging out with her mom, her non-celeb friends and this raggedy dude. He sorta looked familiar. Might have been an actor or some musician. Couldn't really tell. They looked like they were having a good time. LL did run to the ladies room a couple of times. Not sure if that means anything. Obviously, I didn't check up on her.

Damn!

Well, for those who care to know, the raggedy-sorta-familiar dude/lothario was none other than: Jared Leto.

P.S. Incidentally, that's also how Jared's agents pitch him to the casting directors.

Yo! got trashy, bro:

Trash it like you own it!



[home]