famed trash

Monday, June 06, 2005

Angelina Jolie opens up

File Under:
Angelina Jolie

Angelina sits down with 'Today' show's Ann Curry to talk about Brad Pitt and their relationship.

Well, okay, they mainly talked about the new movie, but still, always-sly Ann did manage to squeeze some juicy nuggets out of the perpetually-scorching Angelina:

But with a Pitt-Anniston divorce in the works, the tabloids have turned to asking, "Are Angelina and Brad a couple now?"

Curry: Why not just say it now and not let anybody keep talking about it?

Jolie: I've never intentionally hurt...

Curry: Why not just say what's going on, so nobody keeps putting a camera in your face?

Jolie: It's not about that. And you and I both know that I could make a thousand statements right now, and it doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter.

Curry: People will still...

Jolie: They will. People will say what they want to say, and it's okay. And my life will go on, and I need to focus on my life. So, do I need to defend that I’m a decent woman? I sure hope I don't. I know I am.

I'm not sure how to say this, but she does make sense. Should I be worried?

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

Trash it like you own it!



[home]