famed trash

Sunday, May 15, 2005

What's wrong with Val Kilmer?

File Under:
Val Kilmer

For some reason I feel very celebratory today. I can't speak for my roomies, but I think it might have something to do with the paint thinner that is making the rounds in our living room.

Anyhow, last night we had this genius, earth-shattering idea. Unfortunately, today nobody seems to remember what it was.

Oh well, I guess its back to sucking up to our beloved celebrities.

In today's Sunday special-feature I'm presenting the first piece in my interactive column which will be lovingly titled: "What the hell is wrong with famous actor/director/producer/writer/model/whatever?"

This week's winner is none other than Val "I'm Batman" Kilmer.

I've been told that this picture was taken the other day during a press conference at the Cannes Film Festival. I sincerely hope that I'm not the only one wondering: What the hell is wrong with Val Kilmer?

a) He's constipated.
b) His agent told him he's gonna star in Top Gun 2.
c) He's doing his Robert De Niro impression. Again.
d) None of the above. That picture was taken at the DMV, dude!

Yo! got trashy, bro:

Trash it like you own it!



[home]