famed trash

Friday, May 13, 2005

Terms of Use

Ok, I'm no lawyer or anything, but I'd once dated a girl who took the LSAT, so here it goes...

Who owns what
Creative Commons License

Famed Trash is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

If you don't know what that means, you must be living under a rock and smoking crack. Well, at least that's what I was doing before I stumbled across their site and read the eye-opening info on this thing called "Copyright" and "protected rights". Very interesting stuff. I heartily hope it catches on someday.

Follow My Links at Your Own Peril
Just so you know, the links on this site are meant to be nothing more than a quick-'n-painless exit for those unable to close their web browser or too dumb to use their 'back' button. I don't guarantee, approve or endorse the info or products available at those other sites, nor do the links indicate any association with or endorsement by me.

In short, if you follow any of the links and end up unleashing an evil demon, don't come crying to me. I warned you that I don't operate or control any of those external sites. But feel free to hit me up if that evil demon has some dirt on Satan. Good intel is always appreciated.

Don't Do Anything I Wouldn't Do
In order to keep this site fun, you and everyone else hooked on the G-Man must follow these simple guidelines when posting comments:

  • If a comment is posted using your identity, I will believe that it was posted by you.
  • Do not post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
  • Do not deliberately make false or misleading statements.
  • Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
  • Do not post material that infringes copyright.
  • Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
  • Keep all of your comments relevant and "on topic" to the particular posting.
  • Do not spam this blog.

I will not accept any responsibility for the info posted by you in the comment section.

If I receive notice that a posting is messing with my terms or the intended use of the comment section, I will pout like a 6-year old and annihilate that posting and/or any other related postings before you can say: jhqerqsdiaioedh.

Notification of Changes
You should periodically check my Terms of Trashing for changes, because, let's face it; I'm fickle. I will post those changes to this statement and then call it a day by streaking down Hollywood Boulevard.

Contact
If you're one of those obnoxious geeks who likes to nitpick anything and everything, I have two words for you: email me.