famed trash

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Indian Star ready for Hollywood Casting Couch

File Under:
Mallika Sherawat

What do I love more than trashy celebrities? Nothing.

But I'm always willing to broaden my horizon. Hence, today's addition to my trash stash will be the overly-ambitious-foreign-actress-with-big-knockers.

Having just made the proverbial splash in Cannes, this young lady isn't shy about sharing her wisdom on how to penetrate and get (a)head in Hollywood:

"A whole new market has opened for me. The response of European media and American media here toward me has been fantastic, it has been great... I'm going to grab this chance with both hands."

The small yet important detail of using "both hands", leads me to believe that she has done some preliminary research into the proclivities of Hollywood. I guess she really does have a leg up on the competition.

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

Trash it like you own it!



[home]