famed trash

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Donald Trump likes 'em young

File Under:
Donald Trump

Tom Cruise may have landed a girlfriend/publicity vehicle 16 years his junior, but he's still got nothing on the Donald.

Or so the Donald claims in his unmistakable big wig-headed charm:

"Tom is 42 and Katie is 26. Well, that's a fairly big difference but a guy named Donald Trump has seen a lot of bigger differences than that. And personally, I don't think the age difference matters that much if both parties know what they're doing."

I'm not sure what's scarier, the tidbit about his dating habits or having to listen to Donald refer to himself in the third person.

I will try to make up my mind after cleaning up the vomit from my laptop.

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

Trash it like you own it!



[home]