famed trash

Friday, May 20, 2005

Britney Spears' "Chaotic" Reality Exposed

File Under:
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline

If you're one of those lucky souls who missed the premiere of Brit's new reality show, let me save you the bleeding eyes and skull-splitting headache by giving you a quick summary of what happened: Nothing. But don't take my word for it:

Man meets woman in VIP area of club, woman summons unemployed, undershirt-wearing man to her European tour, woman bangs man three times in one day and gets a TV show to tell the world. Gosh, it's just like Snow White, only instead of the prince waking Snow White up with a kiss, he gives her beard burn. At one point, Britney drives while listening to the Peggy Lee song ''Is That All There Is?'' Oddly, I had been humming the same song for the whole hour.

It's a shame. I had high expectations. Unfortunately, the show's just one big teaser trailer for the Darwin Awards:

Let's take the moment when she focused the camera on her knees and said, ''They look just like boobs. But they're not. They're my knees!'' and then shrieked with laughter. One wonders, what about this intensely banal moment made her tell her editors to include it in the show?

Stupid is as stupid does.

P.S. No, that's not the title of Britney’s upcoming 'Greatest Hits' album.

[trash'd via]

Yo! got trashy, bro:

  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Kay-Fed quipped…

    That girl has issues. But I guess you knew that already.

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous quipped…

    I watched the first 20 minutes. She really is as shallow as she looks.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous quipped…

    I want my half an hour back! What a waste of money for the television company to put her on TV.

     

Trash it like you own it!



[home]